Time After Time Table Runner
The Time After Time table runners feature 40 5” hexagons set with small triangles and a season-inspired center panel showcasing a mix of embellishing techniques. Instructions and templates for raw-edge appliqué and thread painting, as well as two finishing options, are included.
If you’re lost in the sewing room, you can look and you will find this table runner! Whether you follow the pattern samples, or remix your way to an alternate ending, this pre-cut friendly seasonal project will show you the time of your life as you add a little extra flair to your table.
Finished size 22 x 58”
This is a PDF version of the pattern! You’ll receive an email from shop at TheStitchTvShow dot com with your download link, so please check your spam folder and add that email to your address book.
- 40 5” inch squares
- Fabric for setting triangles: ⅜ yard
- Fabric for binding: ¼ yard
- Backing fabric: 1 yard
- Center Options
- For all seasons: ¼ yard of background fabric.
- For Spring runner, fabric scraps for applique that coordinate with your charm pack.
- For Summer runner, choose a fun novelty pattern for the background. No other fabric requirements.
- For Autumn runner, fabric scraps for leaves applique.
- For Winter runner, choose a low volume or solid background fabric. No other fabric requirements.
- A printable paper template is provided for the hexagons and setting triangles, but you can use an optional Accuquilt Go! and dies for 4 1/2″ hexagon and 2 1/2″ triangle.
- Optional: Insulbright batting if you want to use your table runner as a hot pad for warm dishes.
- For Autumn or Spring:
- For Winter
- Threads for thread painting. These could be decorative, cotton, or polyester depending on your preference. The pattern sample uses Aurifil 50wt cotton thread in brown, orange, red, and light blue.
- Standard quilting supplies like rulers, pins, thread, and a sewing machine in good working order!
Squares – 5"