The Stripper’s Knot quilt is a variation on the Lover’s Knot pattern with a stripped strata to add interest. The block will have curved piecing with 8-inch finished blocks. The layout shown in the pattern has 36 blocks and two borders.
We hope that your life is not a complicated balancing act, but perhaps a quiet moment under this quilt will give you time to figure out what you really want. You don’t even need to be a maniac on the machine to handle these curves. What a feeling!
Size: 65 x 65″
This is a PDF version of the pattern! You’ll receive an email from shop at TheStitchTvShow dot com with your download link, so please check your spam folder and add that email to your address book.
- 20 fat quarters or (40 fat eighths), or scraps equal to 5 yards
- 1 1⁄2 yard of background fabric
- 3⁄8 yard of inner border fabric
- 1⁄2 yard of binding fabric (based on 2 1⁄4” width)
- 4 1⁄2 yard for backing
- Optional: Melon Block Template from Elisa’s Backporch Design. A printable template is provided with the pattern, but you may find it easier to work with a thicker template set.
- Optional: 28mm rotary cutter. A smaller rotary cutter makes it easier to cut those curves out!
- Standard quilting supplies like rulers, pins, thread, and a sewing machine in good working order!
Fat Eighth, Fat Quarter, Squares – 10"