The Nope! Quilt
This fat-quarter friendly quilt is the perfect way to showcase your favorite print fabric or panel in the center, or choose a solid and show off stunning quilting. The variety of borders add interest without complexity, as simple piecing brings a knock-out quality to the set-in diamond border. Fusible applique words help get the point across that when you’re under this quilt, you just want to have a quiet moment to yourself.
Is life demanding too much of you when all you want is a moment’s peace? Get the point across with the Nope! quilt. With a gentle introduction to applique and an easier-than-it-looks diamond border, this quilt will have you saying YES to the sewing room.
Feeling the need to take the “Nope!” on the road? The bonus “Deleted Scene” Pocket Nope Zipper Pouch is the perfect way to have your personal moment of zen away from home.
Finished sizes: 59” x 69”
This is a PDF version of the pattern! You’ll receive an email from shop at TheStitchTvShow dot com with your download link, so please check your spam folder and add that email to your address book.
- Center Fabric: 1 ½ yd
- Setting Solid: 1 yd
- 6 “cool” FQs – mix of blues, greens, aquas
- 6 “warm” FQs – mix of reds, oranges, and pinks
- 4 yd backing
- ½ yd binding
- Marking pen or pencil
- Standard quilting and sewing notions.
- Machine capable of buttonhole or zigzag stitch for applique
- ½ yd paper backed fusible webbing. We suggest Soft Fuse or Heat n Bond Lite.
- Thread to match Setting Solid fabric for applique
- For optional Pocket Nope Zipper Pouch