Diamonds are Forever Quilt
Diamonds are Forever is a fat quarter-friendly wallhanging that uses a solid contrast background to
showcase a mix of prints in stunning diamond shapes with a modern off-grid setting.
This quilt may look like it requires many gadgets to complete, but the only hard thing about this
wallhanging is picking your favorite fat quarters to use in the diamonds! With easy to follow steps to
break down the quilt math into achievable units, this quilt will be a girl’s best friend.
Finished sizes: 40” x 46”
This is a PDF version of the pattern! You’ll receive an email from shop at TheStitchTvShow dot com with your download link, so please check your spam folder and add that email to your address book.
- 1 ½ yd Teal Solid
- ⅜ yd Orange Solid
- ⅜ yd Red Solid
- 12 print fat quarters for diamond centers
- 1 fat quarter solid light orange for diamond centers
- 2 ½ yd backing
- ⅓ yd binding (based on 2 ¼” width)
- Marking pen or pencil
- Standard quilting and sewing notions.
- In addition to standard quilting and sewing notions, you need one of the tools listed below to
complete the pattern. Choose the option that works best for you.